1. This past Monday, a new podcast titled Undisclosed: The State vs. Adnan Syed launched, which picks up where Serial left off. It is not Serial Season 2, but rather run by Rabia Chaudry and other lawyers.
2. This week, I went on a 3-day cleanse thanks to Belmonte Raw. After a month of eating poorly or not at all thanks to my fur-friend, I decided to get back on track. Check out my photos and what happened right here.
3. The Thing About Pedestals is such a great read on why we need to adjust how we view industry professionals who we idolize and put on a pedestal.
4. I shared a peek of my bedroom on Instagram (which Grace re-grammed). You can look out for a full home tour of my own little space soon on Design*Sponge, as well as tours of most other D*S Editors as well. Fun times!
6. I’ve had a newsletter since this blog started, but I was doing it wrong. So if you’re into getting my posts in your inbox on Sunday mornings before the go live the following week, sign up for my newsletter. (Of course you can always just follow me on Bloglovin’ as well!)
And now, my favorite photos from the #HandsAndHustle and #HAHToolsOfTheTrade Instagram feed from the last week.
Tag your creative projects, process, studio, and work with #HandsAndHustle and your must-have tools of the trade with #HAHToolsOfTheTrade for a chance to be featured and to share with this already-awesome community.
7. @wkndla‘s wall hangings are stunning.
8.@ahandcraftedaffair‘s golden Nake Berkus scissors are the perfect tool of the trade!
9. @woodwoven‘s beautiful handmade spoons.