I’ve teamed up with the super-awesome Brooke Rawlins from Sister Golden, a beautifully curated online boutique celebrating creativity, to bring you a Holiday Gift Guide full of our favorite handcrafted goods available right now!
We’ve scoured the web for beautiful, quality, handmade pieces and narrowed our findings down to 20 “perfect gifts”, whether you add them to your own wish-list or scoop one up for a friend.
So cozy up, pour yourself a coffee refill and get browsing and sharing. OH! Stop back tomorrow too for something fun (really, you don’t want to miss it)!
1. *Pink Birch Double-Sided Square Pillow ($32)
2. Block Shop Scarf ($120)
4. Primecut Salt + Pepper Medium Pouch ($75)
5. *Ceramic Plant Vessel ($23)
6. *Copper Foiled Cork Coaster Set ($24)
7. Fun Key-chains (from top):
Various Key Tags ($15)
Son of a Sailor ($34)
8. *Dip Mug in Speckled Stoneware ($36)
9. Pendleton Trail Blanket ($239)
10. *C’est Bon Woven Cotton Tote Bag ($20)
12. Jewelry (from top):
Desert Ghost Ring ($88)
13. Cambie Design Blanket ($100)
14. Magical Thinking Geo Terrarium ($44)
16. Vallarta Scarf Marble by Scout and Catalogue ($208)
17. Antler Bottle Opener ($15)
18. Le Feu De L’eau Candle ($62)
20. Hand Dip-Dyed Linen Pillow ($76-$89)