1. To find out how women see their own breasts, the Cut polled 57 New York women, ages 17 to 72 (plus one 4-year-old who grabbed the marker from her mom) and asked them to draw their boobs and write one sentence explaining how they feel about them.
2. I’m liking this half-up bun thing for winter hair.
3. 3 beautiful DIY wreaths for fall/winter.
4. I found and want these handmade wool mitts with hearts on Etsy.
8. If you don’t already, you should be using If This Than That (IFTTT) to hack your life. Here’s some recipes for the online shopper.
9. For those of you who don’t know, I’m a contributing home tour blogger at Design*Sponge (and I’m still pinching myself.) Be sure to check out my posts for gorgeous home tours from around the world.