It’s January 1st, 2019. Happy New Years everyone!
It’s 5° and sunny in Squamish and we’re lounging on the couch in our sweats watching The Office.
This morning, we swung by McDonald’s to get Piper her birthday treat of hash browns (she turns 4 today!), and now she’s asleep in the sun on her day chair while we’re digging into a batch of cheesy, oozy, gooey chicken dip which has coined the name ‘Mike’s Dip’.
I can’t think of a better way to spend the first day of 2019.
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- 8oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c shredded monterey jack
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use a spatula to transfer dip into an oven-safe dish and press mixture firmly down.
- Bake for 45 mins or until centre is hot and top is bubbly and crisped. Serve with tortilla chips!