I’m on the hunt for an organized Project Manager/Design Assistant with good taste and design knowledge.
This is a unique position with lots of growth potential!
The perfect candidate has experience managing renovation/design projects, exhibits a passion for and interest in design, is organized, prefers working on a variety of tasks over putting in a predictable 9-5, is comfortable coordinating with vendors, keeping track of payments to/from clients and contractors, and thrives in a small team environment.
This position allows you to work from home for the most part with some travel involved to and from different sites/stores.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall management of projects
- Development of project schedules to meet benchmarks and deadlines
- Manage and track project costs within budgets
- Occasionally sourcing furniture/design materials and doing pickups/returns to various vendors
- Design-related administrative work
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in a client services/project management role
- Solid understanding of project management processes
- Superior communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Pride in workmanship: Do all things to the best of your ability
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Demonstrated leadership with ability to manage daily operations effectively
- Understanding of (and keen interest in) home design/build projects
- Genuine interest in current trends, design and the home renovation world in general
- Ability to drive to and from sites and stores (AKA you own a car)
- *Bonus if you are Proficient in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite