Cash me on HGTV Canada’s Home To Win, how ’bout dat? Did you see last night’s episode?! (I may be biased as yours truly was on it, but it was a flippin’ hoot.)
I worked with Rob Evans to design a pretty-in-pink guest suite and a breezy guest bathroom which we tag-teamed with Samantha Pynn and Kate Campbell who also designed a moody blue kid’s room. There was a cameo from the Scott brothers, Jonathan and Drew, (who took unabashed liberties with Sam and I’s design), a violent snowball fight involving donuts, a super-sticky challenge and tons of pink (I am a millennial, after all).
Anyhow, there are so many funny (and embarrassing) moments that never make it to the final cut, so here’s a bunch of links to dozens of fun extras on HomeToWin.ca:
- Sam, Kate and I teach Rob some new slang (throwing shade and getting turnt, anyone?)
- …And then what started as us ladies teaching Rob turned into Rob quizzing us on old-school slang. But he’ll never get a bae with that attitude 😉
- I captioned an entire photo gallery of behind-the-scenes images from set!
- This blooper reel is everythinggggggggggggg!
- Want to refinish a painted wood furniture piece? Here’s how.
- And if you want even more, here’s my recap on Hello Yellow.
And, of course, some photos: