Happy Halloween my dear blog readers! How are you? What are your Halloween/weekend plans? Anyone up to anything cool?
I’m hosting a Halloween party tonight featuring salted caramel candy corn popcorn, gummy worms in ice cubes and deviled egg eye balls. I’m a kid. Anyhow, here are my notable finds from this week! Enjoy and let me know what you like to see; more style/clothes, more food, more design/DIY ideas etc.?
1. This DIY rope wall looks easy and the result? Stunning. (PS: This world is full of smart, cool people I want to be.)
3. Loving this new collection from Urban Outfitters called Dreamers + Doers which highlights emerging artists, entrepreneurs, and up-and-coming ones to watch. If you’re one of these movers and shakers, be sure to tag photos with #HandsandHustle for a chance to be featured on my Instagram.
4. Urban Jungle Bloggers talk indoor plant care in the colder months.
6. Need a last minute Halloween costume? Look no further.
7. These stacked heel boots are top rated on Forever 21. I think I know why. I have a similar pair from Urban Outfitters and the stack and wedge make them super supportive and comfortable.
8. This photo gallery of Coco Rocha for her 1,000 poses in 3 days book is gorgeous.