Hey guys, guess what? It’s Friday!
This week has been an odd one for me; one of those weeks where Tuesday felt like Friday and today feels like Tuesday, so I took pleasure in putting together this week’s Duly Noted if only to keep my brain on schedule. Asking yourself, “what in the heck is Duly Noted?” Well, let me explain, m’dear.
Each week as I browse the web, check my Twitter and Instagram and browse my favorite blogs, I bookmark, jot down and save photos of notable things I’m inspired by, want to buy, want to make or am just plain in love with and toss the links together into one post that I share on Fridays. I launched Duly Noted last week and am already having way too much fun with it. This could get messy, guys.
Sounds like fun, no? Yay? Nay?
2. I just discovered the tapestry work by Brook & Lyn and they are gorgeous.
3. Swooning over this made type with flowers, plants, wool and driftwood by _ moon.
4. These Felt House Shoes by Etsy maker meise berlin are adorable and on my wish-list!
6. These 12 Scandinavian-style kitchen will make you want to renovate yours.
7. Make this True Death cocktail for Halloween. from House & Garden
9. This root vegetable coleslaw is perfect for autumn.