Guys, my backyard is so so dope. I’m tickled pink — err, black.
If you’ve been following along with my backyard renovation, you know how junky and dysfunctional the space used to be. (And if you missed it, check out the full before post here and my shopping list here and a cost breakdown here.)
I really did hate everything about my backyard before, and now, I adore every nook, cranny and square inch of what I like to think of as my little oasis. Outfitted with lots of black, acacia wood, and peppered with stripes, linens, and an unfussy approach to decor and styling, my backyard is now well-dressed and timeless, while still laid-back and relaxing.
I owe huge thanks to Wayfair and Unison Home for providing me with some amazing furniture, decor, tableware, and accessories. (And yes, all of the sources are at the bottom of this post for you to shop.)
So join me in enjoying these crazy-different after photos as well as an awesome reveal video — all shot by Shawn.
- Wayfair Keera Linen Table Runner
- Wayfair Black Dining Chairs
- Wayfair 10-Piece Glass Votive Set
- Wayfair Café Glass in Smoke
- Wayfair Incanto Wine Decanter
- Wayfair Heritage Tomato Blossom Tea Light Soy Candles
- Wayfair Ambiance Pro String Lighting
- Wayfair Handwoven Turkish Peshtemal
- Unison Home Slab Black Dinner Plates
- Unison Home Nippon White Napkins
- Unison Home Heller White Melamine Bowl
- Unison Home Knob Black Spice Grinder
- Unison Home Acacia Rectangle Chalk Board
- Unison Home Galvin Black Bread Knife
- Unison Home Sailor Charcoal Canvas Bin
- Unison Home Chroma Black Small-Bite Plate
- Black Pendant Light — Homesense
- Pergola — Lowe’s Canada
- CANVAS Tall Black Lantern — Canadian Tire
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Extendable Dining Table
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Lounge Chair
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Bench
And because I can’t not mention it, my dandelion jumpsuit is from TopShop!